Adiona offers 3 subscription plans so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. All plans are month-to month with no long term commitments. You can change or cancel your plan at any time.
The Individual Plan is an inexpensive way to get started. The Small Business Plan provides unlimited use in your company to promote collaboration and encourage teamwork. The Enterprise Plan is for larger businesses that need to organize their operations by division or profit center and consolidate the activities for the company.
SAMSearchSAMSearch™ assists federal contractors in identifying opportunities that are posted on beta.SAM.gov. It’s search feature provides functionality similar to that of the FBO’s “saved searches” feature that was so popular with Prime Contractors prior to the migration to the beta.sam.gov website. Adiona provides this service at no cost to anyone that finds it useful.
- SAMSearch – Free
The Individual plan is a monthly subscription for a single feature. Bidding, Execution, or Compliance are available under this plan. The subscription is month-to-month with no long term commitment. You can change or cancel this plan at any time.
- Bidding – $30 per month for a single user account
- Execution – $30 per month for a single user account
- Compliance – $30 per month for a single user account
Small Business Plan
The Small Business Plan provides unlimited use in your company to encourage everyone to participate without increasing you cost. Each user is assigned access rights based on their job function. Information is available to anyone that has been granted the necessary rights and can be viewed on any device.
- Bidding – $150 per month for unlimited users
- Execution – $150 per month for unlimited users
- Compliance – $150 per month for unlimited users
- * Business – $400 per month for unlimited users
- Complete System – $750 per month for all features and unlimited users
* The business module requires an interface to your accounting system and data that is structured to support job costing. There may be process or accounting changes required for a succesful evaluation. Contact our support team for details.
The Enterprise Plan is for larger companies that want to manage their operations by division or profit center. Each division operates autonomously. Information is shared within the division to encourage collaboration. Each team can share information with team members and other teams as needed.
Each division or cost center’s activity can be consolidated at the corporate level to give upper management access to the details of each divisions and accurate picture of the company’s combined activities.
The plan is customized to meet the requirements of your company. Contact us for pricing.